Thursday, June 21, 2018

Value of a Digit Sets 5.1-5.3 {Math Ladders BUNDLE}


BUNDLE: Value of a Digit -  Sets 5.1-5.3 {Math Ladders}
With the addition of Decimals, I've finally finished my Value of a Digit series. Set 5.1 (Value of a Digit Through the Thousands Period) is one that I use to introduce Math Ladders in my classroom within those first few weeks of school. It's a skill that most 4th graders should have mastered, so it's not too difficult. Yet, they also still need some practice.

Set 5.2 (Value of a Digit Through the Millions Period) is quickly added and then reviewed throughout the year. This skill is one my students seem to catch on to relatively easily, but then forget soon after. By  having this set pop up in their centers rotation I am able to ensure that they are constantly going back to review it.

Set 5.3 is one that I use after I introduce decimals and then keep adding into the rotation - for the same reason as Set 5.2!

Value of a Digit through Thousands Period -  Set 5.1 {Math Ladders}    Value of a Digit through Millions Period -  Set 5.2 {Math Ladders}     Value of a Digit - Decimals -  Set 5.3 {Math Ladders}

Or get them all for a discount...

BUNDLE: Value of a Digit -  Sets 5.1-5.3 {Math Ladders}

No comments:

Post a Comment