Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Classroom Sticky Note Planning Calendar (2016-2017)

For the last I don't know how many years I've used sticky notes to plan my year. Sticky notes. Yes. When I first met with my administrator about my plans, I had my nice, neat digital ones on the server for her to look at while I looked through my sticky notes calendar. She laughed. But, you know what? It works for me! I'm a planner (I've already got Science & Social Studies mapped out for the entire 2016-2017 school year and we haven't had the first day of pre-planning yet). I worry about not getting through all of my standards (in Science/SS because I teach two subjects in one period or in Math because there are more lessons than there are days before the state testing) so planning it all out at once helps me stay on track. Sticky notes help in that it's easy for me to move things around. Unplanned workshop, field trip, sick child? No problem, switch a couple things around and I'm good to go.

My plans for October....an example of what my folder looks like.

Go Get the FREEBIE!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete